Bass Lake Resort is a world-class destination located in the heart of Central New York. Since we opened in 1987, families and friends have been creating priceless memories at our 244-acre outdoor resort featuring a 30-acre private lake, ideal for fishing, boating or just relaxing. It’s no wonder so many of our guests have been with us from the beginning, and why every year more and more discover one of New York’s finest outdoor resorts.
At Bass Lake Resort, there is truly something for individuals of all ages and interests. Our activities and events are second to none, and take place year-round. Not to mention our two outdoor swimming pools; two clubhouses, one for families as well as one just for the adults; a miniature golf course; a restaurant and bar, featuring delicious, large-portion homemade meals and desserts and our famous Sunday morning breakfast buffet; a country store; nature trails, for both short walks and long hikes; laundry facilities and much more. As a gated and secure year-round resort, there’s always a comfortable, safe and warm sense of community. This has helped to facilitate countless close and long-lasting friendships among our guests.
Bass Lake Resort is located at:
132 Crim Road
Parish, NY 13131
From the North or South:
1. Take Exit 33 from US Intertate I-81.
2. Follow State Route 69 east for 3.5 miles.
3. Turn left on Crim Road.
From the West:
1. If coming from Rochester, take I-90 East to Exit 36.
2. Take I-81 North to Exit 33 (Parish).
3. Turn left on to Rt. 69 East 3.5 miles.
4. Turn left on Crim Road.
From the East:
1. Take State Route 49 west from Utica to Rome.
2. Then State Route 69 west to Camden.
3. Remain on Route 69 for another 16 miles.
4. Turn right on Crim Road.
1. Take I-90 East to Exit 36, I-81 North to Exit 33 (Parish).
2. Turn left on Rt. 69 East 3.5 miles.
3. Turn Left on Crim Road.
SEE OUR RESORT MAP (Click image for a larger version.)