Rocky Fork Ranch is a unique campground offering the perfect combination of modern day amenities and rustic camping. Over 255 campsites plus 120 lodging facilities make up the developed portion of Rocky Fork Ranch. Our resort accommodations are complemented by a clubhouse, indoor pool, gym, sauna, adult lounge, game room and much more in order to provide guests with the comforts they desire while enjoying our 850 acres of wooded and rolling landscape.
Rocky Fork Ranch is unmatched in its availability of outdoor fun. Hiking is a popular activity at Rocky Fork Ranch. Beautiful woods, rocky landscape, and streams scattered throughout the property make exploration on foot interesting and scenic. If visitors prefer to explore the property on horseback, we have dozen of horses available to guests, along with some of the most beautiful trails in the area.
Guests can also find entertainment and excitement in an array of other outdoor activities. Rocky Fork Ranch has a golf driving range, a catch and release 5-acre lake, pedal boats, canoeing, Native American PowWows, rodeo shows, guided nature walks and more.
Here at Rocky Fork Ranch, we believe that camping is about enjoying the outdoors while still having access to the amenities you need to make your vacation comfortable and relaxing. With the perfect combination of outdoor and indoor activities, guests are sure to find fun and relaxation at Rocky Fork Ranch.
Some of the many amenities and features include:
- Horseback Riding
- Wooded Trails
- Pony Rides
- Scenic Western Town
- Mini Golf
- Tennis Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Paved Skating Track
- Country Store & Restaurant
- Driving Range & Putting Green
- Shooting Range
- 250-occupancy Outdoor Pavilion
- Pedal Boats, Kayaks & Canoes
- Physical Fitness Center
- Computer Room
- Pools (Out & Indoor)
- DVD & Game Rental
- Pool Tables
Rocky Fork Ranch is located at:
74978 Broadhead Road
Kimbolton, OH 43749
Coming from the South (Cambridge):
1. Take I-77 NORTH to EXIT 54.
2. Turn RIGHT. Proceed 1/4 mile to Ohio Route 258/Old 21. left turn on 258/Old 21.
3. Drive approximately 8 miles to Broadhead Road (County Road 585 on RIGHT hand side).
4. At Broadhead Road turn LEFT and travel 3-1/2 miles to Rocky Fork Road.
Coming from the North (Canton)
1. Take I-77 SOUTH to Exit 65 (Newcomerstown) Turn RIGHT (West) onto US 36.
2. Proceed 1 mile to Ohio Route 258 (Pilling St. Flashing light).
3. Left turn on 258 (Pilling St.), proceed STRAIGHT Through Stop light on 258.
4. Drive approximately 8 miles to Broadhead Road (County Road 585 on left hand side).
5. At Broadhead Road turn LEFT and travel 3-1/2 miles to Rocky Fork Road.
SEE OUR RESORT MAP (Click image for a larger version.)
SCHEDULE OF 2016 ACTIVITIES (Click image for a larger version.)