Sycamore Lodge is located 70 miles south of Raleigh and 90 miles east of Charlotte. Close to one of the nation’s legendary and historic golf communities, Sycamore Lodge is just minutes from the famed Pinehurst Golf Courses that hosted the 2007 US Women’s Open and the 1999 US Open at some of its most beautiful courses.
Our beautiful resort rests on 194-acres of land, with beautiful pine, sycamore, dogwood,oak and magnificent magnolia trees. The endangered red-cockaded woodpecker also makes its home here nestled amongst the whispering pines. The spacious member’s lodge was hand-built at the turn of the century with trees timbered from the property. Thelodge contains many beautiful features, from the hand-built fireplaces in each room to the original wood-burning stove in the kitchen.
We know that you will find our resort unique and well deserving of our rating. Our amenities include such items as wireless internet in our lodge, terraced gardens leading down to the swimming pool and a Jacuzzi complex, a bass stocked lake, paddle and fishing boats, canoes, mini-golf, nature trails, a children’s playground, horseshoes, cabins, a state of the art bathhouse and much, much more!
We also offer 40 theme event weekends during the year, ranging from the Hawaiian Luau to our own North Carolina style “Hillbilly Hoe-Down”. Our philosophy of family, food and fun rings true today just as it did in the mid 1980’s when our resort began.
Some of the many premier amenities and features include:
- Shaded RV Camp Sites
- Log Cabin Style Lodge
- Swimming Pool
- Game Room
- Dance Pavilion
- Planned Activities
- BBQ’s & Live Music
- Country Store
- Laundry Facilities
- Great Fishing
- Ball Field
- Putt-Putt Golf
- Air Conditioned Bath House
Sycamore Lodge Resort is located at:
1059 Sycamore Lane
Jackson Springs, NC 27281
1. Follow NC 24/NC-27 east to US-220 South.
2. Turn right to merge onto US-220 South, toward Rockingham.
3. Travel approximately 27 miles to EXIT 33.
4. Take EXIT 33 and turn LEFT onto Hwy 73.
5. At first crossroads, turn RIGHT onto Windblow/Derby Rd. Continue straight on Derby Rd for 3.3 miles.
6. Turn left onto Sycamore Lane. Sycamore Lodge Resort will be on right-hand side.
1. Head south on U.S. 1, toward Asheboro/Sanford/US-64 W/US-1 S traveling approximately 65 miles.
2. Continue through Sanford, Southern Pines & Aberdeen. Turn right onto Roseland Rd and continue for 2.0 miles.
3. Make a slight-left onto Rose Ridge Rd, which later turns into Patterson Rd traveling approximately 5 miles through stop sign until Patterson Rd dead ends.
4. Turn right onto Sycamore Lane and continue for 2.4 miles. Entrance to Sycamore Lodge Resort is on left-hand side.
SEE OUR RESORT MAP (Click image for a larger version.)
SCHEDULE OF 2016 ACTIVITIES (Click image for a larger version.)